Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 12

Is it just me, because I can't read pg 2 of chapter 12. I just see a black page but when I try press & hold on it I see the page. I tried shsring to WA (didn't send) just to see if I could read it but the page is so blur when I zoom it. I didn't actually share or download it.

I wanna shove this manhwa to anyone who still had the 14 to fantasy that abusing=loving. Like there are soo many story that romanticizing these kinds of shit, like stalking, forcing, gaslighting, literal physical and mental abuses, even to criminal (?) level like brainwashing, threatening like fuckin norton. Then again I knew there are lots of ppl who would still blame Duroa for 'disobeying' him, and even tell her to love him. They're hopeless🙄 then again, I think it's still important to avoid terrifying things in real life, I'm afraid they will bringing this ridiculous mindset to everyday life

"wasnt watching you THIS time" oh well that makes it ok then doesnt it XD

Fed-Kun's army
oh so the Ed is Aaron. that means the ML of the novel she read is Aaron right? wait also, Aaron seems to know that Alice is not dead. but he seems to only like Alice who was in Earnhardt? that's why he doesn't pursue the present Alice? 🤔

webtoons need to stop taking random german words as names, bc.....as a german i cannot help but cringe 😭😭

ngl i still have no clue what's going on and what his intention's are
he does like her right? then why is he behaving this way or hasn't he realized it yet

Fed-Kun's army
I have spent an hour of my life reading this series and I still do not understand how our ml is the ml. Even the whole Aaron x Alice thing seems more interesting to me.

Like I’ve been trying to root for mc and ml but I’ve given up at this point since it’s obviously not happening unless there’s a plot twist.

To be honest I don’t even know what’s happening anymore. This is either super confusing or I’m slow.

Users who are viewing this thread