Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
so if all 4 of them go to the tea party
Edgar would hypnosis Aaron to kill Alice and himself?

Bruh he should've just been honest, although it's hard because of the servants and etc.
Now everyone hates him, including me lol

It’s kinda funny how every time I open a new chapter seeing the mini thumbnail of our MC and yandere ML looking at each other romantically when the actual story is more like a twisted and messed up obsession and confusion.

Aggregator gang
She won't try to make tea for you because this whole story is the fucking tea; it's concentrated black tea, and it needs some milk.

@piapple honestly if he were upfront with her rather than just keeping her in the dark she might have tried to be a confidant of sorts to him, something he clearly needed but...well too late for regrets i guess

It's official, Alice is my fav person in this story🥰
Also who cares about norton if u want her to understand you just fuckin talk goddamit, don't do creepy things instead u creep

Fed-Kun's army
ok Aaron you coward, Alice is literally right there 😭 pursue your love, son. Screw oaths 😭

That way, Nocton and Valrose can also settle whatever happened between them. I just realized that Valrose is running away from Nocton, and Aaron is running away from Alice. but this game of running away is not gonna end up well for anyone.

and as hard as Valrose tries to run away, in the end she's the one who has to face Nocton alone.

Double-page supporter
Yeah Duroa lacks critical thinking, even if she means well. I dislike her for that. She knows from the book that his parents hated him but her understanding of his family situation stops at that, then she never tries to understand why he's that passive-aggressive or contradicts whatever she does for a decade. She never tried to investigate further how his family behave around him, how he endures everything up until he inherited his title... She never tries to understand what he HAD to do to be where he is now, like practically everyone in his family is his enemy & therefore he had to survive by using his powers. She only sees what she wants to see. I don't have any hope for Duroa to try to save him from himself (if he really has to become evil for whatever reason hereafter). Alice is another matter I dislike too, as she also only sees one side of things i.e. from her single, limited perspective. She only sees the 'bad' or disruptive things he's done or doing that affect others (that she knows personally) around him, not his private side, his past or his thoughts or feelings. She makes things worse by interfering & also lacks critical thinking & has no tact at all (she thinks she's protecting her friend & warding off evil for good while not knowing the background of the ML in the slightest). & the BlondieMan.... I have no hope for him either because he's a fool in love who is also no good, lacking critical thinking because he's blinded by love & chivalry for the women only. ML... lacks critical thinking & intends to be emo & hurting inside all the way while not daring to tell Duroa ANYTHING at all, even if to make Duroa change her mind VOLUNTARILY through, you guess what, critical thinking.

These four are all hopeless, spiraling into destruction flag the more they meet, all because nobody said anything truthfully to everyone involved, curveball or not. I'm stopping my reading here lol... seriously. The title even said so & yet I didn't understand at first (LOL). Girl, bye.

why don't they tuck the necklaces into their dresses so they're hidden?!? ughhh

So whats aaron's deal now? If you know its her just freaking tell her who you are. Who gives a fuck about an oath.

Users who are viewing this thread