Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 2

My heart trembles at the prospect of an interesting manhwa... its like meeting a first love.

I just read a bit of the beggining of this chapter, and my opinios already changed: No wander he is a di**! He's a mind reader. Most mind readers went insane and in his case he's probably just a sadist. I don't mind sadists as long as they hurt the protagonist out of love.

But don't molest or try to rape her or hurt her physically like the Male Lead from "Mr fus favorite". Seriouslly, DON'T READ THAT SHIEEETTT!!!! It even has a 2.1 stars review with 160 votes. It's a lost of time. I will even spoil the ending just so you lose your will.

The whole story was your average romance story with villain biches and assholes. Everything was going somewhat alright, but then comes the ending:
- Without any hints or warnings, the story suddenly gets the fastest ending I've ever seen with just one single chapter: TWO YEARS suddenly passing by, and the male lead is now confessing to her and she accepts his feelings...... That was supposed to be fine... IF IT WASN'T FOR A RANDOM GUY THAT APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE THAT ALSO CONFESSES LIKE THE MALE LEAD, and I was like "Who you is? Who you be? Female Protagonist, just reject that newcomer, he's just an extra.", but she said "Yes!", and then she gets an harem with two guys. One that was supposedly possessive and would NEVER share her with anyone and has all the right to be there, and the other that popped up like a wild pokemon and gets way more easily accepted than the main male lead.
Also, there's no kiss, no sex, and no marriage proposals.

I questioned my whole existence after losing time like that, when I could have read so many other stories.

I should have gone to their main page and roasted that manga. 'Cause I read until the end and got slapped by the ONE SINGLE CHAPTER FORCED STUPID HAREM ENDING. (Maybe they hadn't enough money to continue, but couldn't they make a better forced ending?). I'm done, that's the most wtf ending I've ever seen.

This seems very promising - a bit different from all the other reincarnated novels.
Thank you for sharing and translating this story!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread