Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 20

I literally binged read this the moment I saw a recommendation xkahslahs

I honestly have mixed feelings towards Edgar.... Me, a sucker for broken evil ML's for no fcking reason but at the same time, I'd like to beat him up for treating Duroa. Dnkahzaljs

Dear , Edgar JUST CONFESS ALREADY OMG IM GOING MAD . I want all this misunderstanding clear 😭😭😭 He need her so much actually

Dex-chan lover
@Syhiro Pretty sure he thinks that she's still under his spell, that's why he never stopped calling her Valrose. Confessing wouldn't be worth much in his mind, since she would say yes to make him happy.

Edgar you're going to feel so silly once you actually stop calling her Valrose and she doesn't behave any differently!

i don't know if this is intentional or not, but doesn't the person next to blondie with the pink hair look like the MC from Stepmother's Marchen? 🤨 if it is intentional, it's a cool cameo, but it could be a coincidence

I got blurry images for the lower chapter as well but I saw the earlier comment and tried reading from different device it's clear as day

Lol this dynamic reminds me of the OG novel. Cept Lady Bornaine is the brainwashed bully Nocton is “rescuing” his target from. Duria has taken OG Alice’s place. Though, i’m assuming we’re meant to believe his feelings are more genuine here than they were for Alice.

Fed-Kun's army
yas, can't wait for Valrose to break off her engagement to Aaron too. it's about time they both stopped this running away game and face everything head on

there are some mistakes in page 5 and 8 (i think).
pg 5: alice said "i'm not sure, but your brothers and the old duchess are all alive", and i think it should be "i'm not sure, but his brothers and the old duchess are all alive"

pg 8: lady bornaine said "why is it that lady valrose always wondered around him?". it should be "why is it that lady valrose always wandered around him"

Users who are viewing this thread