Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 24

I think nocton is cursed and possibly being possessed by an evil being , i'm not saying that everything was the evil being fault ,but the part where he killed duroa and wanted to hypnotize the emperor is evil doing!

okay, but where is the romance. I'm sure the main genre is romance but I can't seem to find any romance moments in here other than Alice saying that the Black guy might be in love with Red girl. (Even I can't remember their names anymore-) We need romance to spice it up more.

No one by his side He was all alone 🥲
Thank you for beautiful translating ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
i think the necklace is supposed to only protect them from curses and hynopsis casted by a black magic user, the thing is Nocton is a natural born black magician. the girls haven't known about that fact yet, have they? i think it's because of that reason that the necklaces reacts even from a single touch from Nocton

"Leave before I lose my temper"

"I'd like to see you try to harm me"

Oh damn, that kind of dialogue rarely ends well

Ok now when i was thought ml the evil one. What if there are a another villain in present, I mean noctron was villain in the past, before knowing fl.. ml's family?

Jes- stop bothering Nocton, Aaron I beg if you! If you wanted to know if she's alright go check on her- whay are you bothering him? Everyone is being annoying! At this point its just harassment because he knows he's safe.

Aaron is a whole instigator. I can see it now, Aaron gets clapped and everyone else starts to distrust Nocton even more even though Aaron added gasoline to the fire- 💀

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Um...so is Nocton cursed? Is that why the pendant broke?

Users who are viewing this thread