Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 27

I know Nocton is the villain and all, but I just feel so sad for him that Valrose and co are trying to get rid of him

I hurt for Nocton, that’s it. I don’t care abt anything else, I just want him to be happy.

uwaaa nocton was so precious, it sucks how things are turning out now because of the lack of communication but i hope they work things out soon >~<

Group Leader
Man, Nocton literally decided not to kill anyone because of Valrose even though he could have, at this point, Valrose just pisses me off because all she sees in Nocton is a cold-hearted villain.

Thank you for the update!! I was JUST thinking how I love this manhwa 😭

Gosh, I feel so sorry for Nocton though!!!

IM NOT SURE HOW I SHOULD FEEL QAQ AUTHORRR THE MISUNDERSTANDING IS KILLING MEEEEEEE

Everything about this situation is sad. Hes trying to be a better person while Duora only saw him as a means to an end for a while (befriend the ML to survive), Alice thinks hes going to murder her because of her dreams, and Aaron is just gonna follow Alice's words. But tbh Nocton in person isn't nice at all so I can see why they are suspicious of him.

Anyway I wish he would just tell her already his feelings so she stops thinking he hates her or something

Tbh i skipped several chapters because i was annoyed at Valrose for not caring or noticing Nocton.. Only to find out nothing changed. She might just be one of the most annoying FL I've ever known.

This is so incredibly frustrating to read. I know it's nothing new in shoujo, the "misunderstanding = plot" thing, but it's getting reallyyyyy old. The entire story so far since chapter 5 ish has just been a single, long-ass misunderstanding arc

Can I just say how incredibly frustrating it is with this horrible cliche that most reincarnated MC's strictly use their knowledge based around the version of the novel from their past world, even when you can plainly see that the damn novel and characters have all bloodly changed thanks to their actions! Why can they never think past this simple concept and learn to adapt to the new changes they've made?!

Nocturn is no longer just a cold hearted villain anymore. He's more like an abuse victim who is trying to cling to the one person who showed him compassion. His family horribly persecuted him because of his dark magic, whereas Valarose continuously showed him kindness even when he was a jerk to her. He was never going to love Alice in the first place because she wasn't the one who cared for Nocturn when he needed it most. And because Valarose is so completely bound by the past novel storyline she can't even see the truth of his feelings for her when it's beyond plain for others to see its there. It's pathetic and pitiful for the both of them honestly. -___-;

Users who are viewing this thread