Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for the update.
Tbh Valrose, who wouldn't be obsessed with you in his place, you were like an angel in his hell.

I'm so disappointed in Duroa honestly. She's known Nocton since childhood and hasn't picked up on his personality at all. Even if she was just pretending to be his friend so that she won't be killed by him... did she never pick up on his social queues? And she easily believed Aaron (who she just met) and Alice (who she somehow is childhood friends with even though they haven't communicated in years) because of a dream Alice had? 🙄 Norton deserves better 😅

lmaoo i feel like almost 90% of the comments are liek people feeling frustrated with the characters.

meanwhile im here enjoying this crazy ride. 🤩

Every time I see new chapter here I go "Yikes" and now I'm heavily invested how this will turn out
Thx for translation <3

I usually hate misunderstandings so much in comics, but I think this is a really fun twist on the trope. Yeah, Nocton really does value Duroa, but he was never honest with her and never trusted her. He’s obviously got a lot of trauma, but because neither of them have that basis of trust, just like she said, she has every reason to be afraid of him. He has believed this whole time that she would abandon him if she found out about his secret, so he’s not even fighting for her, he’s just sort of... making the smallest of efforts in protest. I really like that Duroa keeps confronting him, trying to get to the bottom of things, but it’s Nocton’s preconceptions and fear that prevent him from communicating in a way she can understand. It’s sad, but it’s a bittersweet sort of angst that I can enjoy. I know everything will get solved eventually and I’m enjoying the ride.

@Greenletta I couldn’t agree with you more hahaha. Most of the characters are just young adult (like the ones in the modern world) with a lil bit maturity and special power.

Now... queue the the popcorns and chips and lets enjoy the show yall, lol

These English translations are as fast as the raw releases in newtoki 😵
You are all the best

Poor Nocton always caring about what Duroa would think of him if she knew he did black magic. And now that his fears of her hating him has come, he must be feeling really bad.

Aaron: I’m going to stop keeping information from you.

2 seconds later.

Aaron: I’m performing a test, you don’t need to know the details.
🙄

Sounds like the making of yet another misunderstanding later on.

It seems like they're drifting farther apart...I wonder how the author will get them back together??

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread