Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 28

lmfao this is EXACTLY what the title is about... a mistake

that’s it im out... until these characters stop being idiots and the plot straightens up

thanks trans team for the hardwork!!

THEY'RE ALL "WHY? WHY NOCTON?" BECAUSE HE FREAKING LOVES YOU????????????????!!!!!! THE INTENTIONS ARE OBVIOUS. THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS. EVERYTHING IS SO OBVIOUS. I NEED TO CALM DOWN.

I loved the start a lot of a drama but it’s now becoming annoying how there putting there full trust in Alice whoses dreams tell the future , like from a readers perspective well you know her dreams are correct , but blondie and red haired don’t know that for sure , like they put there full trust in her from the start really

He should have let her drop 💀. She ain’t worth it— He just explained some things to her yet she still don’t get it. Connect the dots sis, what he said on the terrace means he’s not trying to harm anyone and is willing to change... He even specifically said he don’t kill and LITERALLY went out of his way to get hurt while saving her so why she still think he trying to harm—I been noticed that she not that much of a bright person but to this extent...? Like damm i’m speechless. She not gonna bother connecting the dots so she going to need an outright ✨explicit✨ and ✨detailed✨ explanation. Why mcs always be like this like...anyways, I don’t want a headache so ima put this on hold for a while. Enjoy yall!!

Thanks for translating tho

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Nocton also say that he didn't try to kill Aaron and that he doesn't kill people in their confrontation? Is she choosing to believe that was a lie?

Aaron proposed to Duroa for real previously, but here he’s admitting he’s using her to get close to Alice... how can he be so uncertain?? At least Nocton is steadfast in his affection (an possessiveness) for Duroa...

it's nice that aaron's affection for duroa is platonic. i like that he genuinely likes and cares for her but isn't tied up in a hopeless love triangle, it's refreshing. hopefully we see some real progress in the storyline soon, i really want to see some real romance!

Dex-chan lover
What in the heck is going on 🙃 I can't even pretend this is making sense.
Why wouldn't Noc be happy to hear about the engagement breaking off so he can have a chance with Duroa? Duroa knows Noc lives her but it looks like she's upset he didn't put a name on what they had? She's still screaming what are we?
Noc is just being complicated honestly, she already knows about his powers and is kind of distant but he thinks she's under his mind control and if he says her name she'll leave him...boi she's already wearing protective items and feeling unsafe around you

Yeah everyones making so many mistakes here. Why is Aaron purposefully antagonizing him? Theres no reason to tell him about their engagement and itll just egg him on honestly. Also for someone whos painted as a mastermind for manipulating peoples minds, Nocton is a dumbass. Duroa is obviously acting extremely differently than those he manipulates and she literally never listens to him and hasnt done what he told her since they were kids, why the hell does he assume shes under his mind control? He shouldve questioned that a long time ago

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, there is me, anxiously awaiting the clearing of misunderstandings.
Thanks for the update

This is wild, every chapter is a rollercoaster.

Thanks! Really like it!

Users who are viewing this thread