Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 33

sigh.. I'm still following this but stopped reading a few chapters back cuz all I get is ~anger~ from this. I always check the comment section to see if it's time to return but why does it only seem like it keeps getting worse????? WHEN WILL THE IMPROVEMENT BEGIN

Nocton is the only character I like in this manhwa, I can't take these three anymore 🙄

Someone PLEASE give me spoilers I can’t take this manwha anymore. At this point I don’t feel like the FL even deserves Nocton. I just want him to go off and find someone else but I know that won’t happen 😩

I woke up today, read this and chose VIOLENCE i can't take the plot anymore, i just want to see Nocton to be happy, just- just stop suffering is all i want for the baobei

So... I don't actually care about Alice's plot nor her story. Not sure why the author spun off and focused on her, but I guess black magic enters the picture with this. Dunno why Alice would touch that when she's so against Nocton's black magic and that clearly looks like sinister energy.

My reaction when reading this: Everything was a mistake

but I'm already hooked.. no going back now

Dex-chan lover
This story is a little frustrating but I want to see the end
God damn it
Many thanks

The storytelling, characters, dialogues and the pace of this webtoon are seriously all over the place...I just wanna know what happens at the end 😭

This is basically about grown adults not knowing how to communicate honestly with each other. It’s so highly frustrating to read but I still want to know the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread