Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 34

Her paranoia is getting too much, can't she just say thank you first?

this girl's on thin ice. my patience is running on fumes at this point....
thank you tl team, nevertheless!

I get that Duroa can seem overly paranoid, but think of things from her perspective: She has potentially been brainwashed by Nocton for nearly her entire life. She literally can't trust her own feelings or perception around him because he could be manipulating her constantly. While we, the readers, know what's actually going on . . . she doesn't, and Nocton has been terrible at explaining things to her. Just looking back on her life, it's clear that she was unusually attached to Nocton despite being treated like shit.

Basically, she has every right to be paranoid. The only real way to start clearing things up is for him to call her by a different name.

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of the male reincarnator from the wuxia story "Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator."
In that one the dude died because of the person that transmigrator took over.
He doesn't know the transmigrator took over, all he does know is all his anger and suspicions is completely justified from living a horrible life before dying because of that person.

I wonder if it's the same here. She just can't see him a good light. Which makes sense with what he did to her.

i actually love that she’s paranoid of him because these fl’s always forgive the ml after a sorry and some dick. like he wronged you fr why are u forgiving him already @ manhuas.

but i hate ungrateful people, she should have said thank you and if it turned out that he caused it she can cuss him out later.

Alice is tiresome ... and duroa can be paranoid as she likes but needs to thank him for saving her.

At this point I just hate all the characters other than the "villain" if it continues like this it might be time to drop this.

Considering every thing the fl been thru with the ml, its understandable she's paranoid. I hate Alice please can she go, the blondie guy can go to

I really don't care about Alice and Aaron. Their own story with each other has nothing to do with Nocton and Duroa. I wonder if Duroa will actually listen to Nocton this time. I think whatever Alice keeps giving Duroa as protection put her in danger more than keep her safe, even if that's not Alice's intention. Wonder when she will question the other things go around her and not just Nocton.

Duroa better not say he planned that attack so he could save her... cuz Alice and Aaron ran off and abandoned her of their own free will. Nocton probably was monitoring her presence to make sure she'd be safe during the hunt.

I get her paranoia but this guy is literally the worst communicator and she’s not that far behind, she keeps believing only Alice when those dreams could be interpreted in so many ways, she already believes Norton is the wicked witch of the west so ofc everything would seem like it’s his fault. She seriously need to take a step back and TRY to talk to him 😩

Users who are viewing this thread