Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
at this rate im starting to feel sorry for nocton lmao
but it still his fault anyway

SHE IS SO ANNOYING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN THE AUTHOR STOP THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS ALREADY DOFKSODOCKFDICOKFEMXMC

Double-page supporter
I mean, I don't think Nocton himself is even fully aware of the fact that the brainwashing is mostly useless against her. They can't clear up the misunderstanding because both of them have it.

Dex-chan lover
frantically searching and fate hun'
@NamelessSoldier 😂 yep. I wonder if the supplier of these "weird things" is going to be a character, and exposes the misunderstanding for them. bet that their will be two more chapters of these "misunderstandings" cause why not. just some predictions but only because I think it get tiring to write about misunderstandings after three or so times, unless the author is going to develop the "Ed" thing, because it seems that is also having some progress 😀

omgosh just tell her that you care about her already! 😫 please!!

thank you for the chapter!! ☺️

its a good story but the amount of missunderstanding is making me want to drop it

Fpk

xpydyzruOtdysrItxw84a8tdira84sdtoxypf70x6pxpyxypxoyxir#uaurJekgxktcocitdursky!!!!!!!!!!yx4so5xlyxpydo6d8!!!!!!!
Irritating!

U two... just sit down and talk. Drink a truth potion or something and make sure that blonde hard girl( for got her name) don’t intrude

I've read manga/manhwa for nearly 20 years now but this is the first time I'm actually getting frustrated by the MC.

Duroa you bitch.

I blame the writer. A lot of MC's response and behavior feels so forced. Almost as though she's being brainwashed and puppetted not by the main dude, but by the writer instead. The misunderstandings also feel so convenient and unnatural.

I'd say she's doing a fine job of communicating. Unfortunately Nocton is a super sketchy dude with a history of being rude to her.

So who threw the rock? And we can all agree that his powers do not work on her even though they both think they do?

You know how Second Male Leads exist in manhwa and they're better than the main?
I wish there was a Second Female Lead for Nocton. He's shady, but now Duroa is just being ridiculous.

Well, at the very least Nocton figured out Duroa became hyper-sus of him - much progress 😁

Users who are viewing this thread