Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 35

wtf is going on anymore? i'm getting really tired of duroa. like where is the ending going at this point

Group Leader
Where. Is. The. Fucking. Romance?! BECAUSE I SWEAR I CAN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! 💕
I’m actually such a fan of Valrose not taking his bs. Good for her. I’m so sick of complacent protagonists that let the other leads push them around for “love.” The romance is between Alice and Aaron at this point.

This is def most trash FL territory. Duroa is so dumb, her name should be Dumbra. She appears to lack a brain or common sense. She openly uses others, first be a Karen about everything. God, the ML deserves better.

That was literally a chance for you to hear Nocton's explaination, it doesn't matter whether you're going to believe it or not... and yet you chose to "I DON'T WANNA HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE" like wtf what do you want. And doesn't she realize that if she continues to be hostile to Nocton, he will eventually snap and actually go crazy and freaking kill everyone? Like girl just listen to him. If you're afraid he might brainwash you then communicate in letters geez.

Wow, the comment section here is really skewed because of the omniscient third person perspective, if this was first person or even limited third person everyone would be on FL's side and hate the ML with a passion. There is a reason that there is a saying "too little, too late" he waited for her to finally start communicating so I am not surprised that she's done with him, I am done with him. Abuse is no excuse for treating people poorly.

At first I didn't like Nocton because I thought that he was very manipulating. Though he's literally manipulating, I know that it's for a good reason. I just want Nocton to be happy. I will continue reading this manhwa so that I will see what will happen to him. I wish Duroa will see the other side of Nocton. I wish the fl and ml will have a great character development.

Wait, what?! A lot of these comments on the ML's side are surprising. I empathize with his traumas, but he's been manipulative and controlling through the whole series. That's not healthy, and certainly not the romantic gesture you think it is.

I kinda love the wildly different commenter viewpoints, usually everyone's on more or less the same page but here it's more like listening to a prize fight XD

When the misunderstandings get messier, the real victims are the readers who know the truth of both sides yet couldn't do anything but to vent our frustration in the comments section 😩😩😩

Anddd this is why the title of the manhwa is what it is🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I cant with their misunderstandings AUGHSFJJF

Where is the attraction? It seems like he only likes her because she treated him differently and she only liked him bc she thought that's what she needed to do. But do they even like like each other? I want some hot smexy sexual tension and all I see is them annoying each other

Users who are viewing this thread