Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 5

I hope there isn't anything like ntr or the Fl or Ml or one of them dies. Because the title is "Everything was a mistake" I keep feeling like one or all of them is/are going to die.

HelplessWeepyHapuka-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like Aaron for some reason. Actually, everyone is super shady so far.

Duroa is super easygoing with everything as if she didn't care much.

Aaron is hella restrained all the time and it seems like he wants to run away which is sus (plus he looks super old and his entire attitude keeps bothering me for some reason).

Alice has powers that weren't mentioned in the original novel and said the same as Nocton (as if both were wanting to have her, but at the same time they're getting engaged which makes no sense whatsoever), which is sus again.

Our black ML is the most sus of all of them, I'm afraid that he might try to kill someone but I hope not (I don't get why he's not honest, ain't that hard but I guess we wouldn't have story, lol, my small black bean deserves calm and happiness I guess, lol.

This is more suspenseful than I thought.... Interesting..
Maybe no romance and MC is just single lol

Im annoyed Aaron won't tell her what's going on, I feel like if you're going to enter into a sham of an engagement she could at least know why!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
NOW THIS IS A FRESH TAKE

The villainess makes the male lead become a villain, this is a crazy good fresh take on this genre

I reckon Aaron is in love with her but he can't love her as she's Nocton's target

Users who are viewing this thread