Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
WHO IS THIS ED ALICE WANTS TO SEE???? a different person? a different Edgar? is Ed supposed to be the real male lead of the novel? Who does Aaron love? i don't know anything but damn the manhwa is taking "Everything was a mistake" too seriously 😭😂

@SmartHeart LMAOO yes I wanna see them go on rich kids adventures😭👩🏻‍💻
not everyone saying Aaron might like Edgar omg- i mean edgar fr got the looks but the behaviour tho💔

I'm at chapter 23, and I'm relieved about Nocton's personality. Actually he's not trash because
Nocton PROMISED to MC not to kill ever. And he never killed or tried to kill the people that he hated and hates the most, even tho' it passed many times in he's head. That should include Aaron of course, but we can never be sure.

I'm seeing some weird comments. Where is this "Aaron x Edgar" coming from? And where is this "Aaron x Protagonist" coming from? I just don't know anymore, it's been 2 months that I read this chapter.

@SmartHeart

The "Aaron x Edgar" is likely rooted from when Aaron said he isn't allowed to be with the one he loves. The thoughts I had (and I imagine the one who came up with A x E also thought of) when that part came up was, "why? If it's not bc of what Duroa has ruled out, then is he gay or something? Or is there some other character we don't know yet??". 💀

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron's love interest is some dude or other chick, but after this ch. it seems he may have a crush forming for Duroa lol

Damn I want them to go to the tea party! Edgar said that he would explain everything. I still don't trust the sister

I feel like instead of romance this is thriller my heart is having a hard time keeping up of all thats happening,it almost feels like horror or supernatural to me 😭

Users who are viewing this thread