Everything Was a Mistake

@Moth

lmao did you mtl it?
you can't trust mtl you know 💀

mtl results of some words are extremely twisted
one time
duke became sexual energy

btw brace yourself guys cause the story's dark

Yaaay! I was zoning out a few months ago thinking how it would be nice if this gets adapted to a manhwa, and now it has! Bless you for also translating it!

@kuroinanako idk, my google chrome automatically translates non-english content that’s why I was so surprised when reading the meaning of their pen names lol.

I can't find the promo for this manga. I'm sure though there is one... just where? ;D

Ooh interesting plot and characters. Would like to see how it goes. Thank you for translating. :)

I've read the chapters up to 15 on another site, and this is probably my favorite of this genre so far. All the female characters are nuanced with clear motivations. There are a lot of misunderstandings, but they are reasonable. I think the novel is a bit better, since you get to see everyone's POV of the situation, but I do love the manhwa so far as well.

Dex-chan lover
Reasonable and intelligent characters. Interesting plot, good art. 10/10 from me.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the TL team posted chapters every 12 hours, it would have helped the popularity of the series more than a mass chapter dump like this. That said, I'll HAPPILY read it all!

Users who are viewing this thread