Everywhere & Nowhere - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - Julius Caesar

Dex-chan lover
Based on true events,
eventually they made
at least one child, Fin.

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion

What's with anne's clothes? And Ronsecrantz's eyes were green before right?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@aquasilva
did you confuse william Rosencrantz with alcibades? william's eyes were never green.

as for anne's bloomers, I'm betting she liked a cosplay outfit in japan.

This hurts, why is caesar emperor in so many asian history oriented novels? Why is Cleopatra not white greek? AAA well I still enjoy the story but my historical ocd sure got damaged XD

Clarification. The title of Roman "Emperor" was coined after Caesar's Death, when Octavius (or Cesar Augustus) came to power. Julius Cesar was always a Consul and Dictator of Rome.

Cleopatra the Seventh, while she was the Egyptian Pharaoh of the time, her lineage was actually greek. When the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great collapsed, Egypt gained independence under the Ptolemaic dynasty (Ptolome, one of Alexander's followers was the first one). With the years, the Plolemaic dinasty fell in decadency, been greed, incompetence and incest the common point. Cleopatra the Seventh being the most beutifull and cunning woman and ruler of the classic world is actually a miracle, considering her family.

Double-page supporter
Cleopatra was white in FGO, not sexy brown like this. They miss a gold opportunity

Double-page supporter
Wait..... yeah .... yeah .... why?....... oh come on ....... really?

In short Egyptian weren’t black they were more like a Asian tone

Users who are viewing this thread