Evil Knight - Ch. 3

Her inner dialogue was kinda unbearable. Everything else was good, I quite like it, but if she's gonna have those inner dialogues the entire time, I'll cringe so hard my face'll dissappear..

Agh, bears are my favorite animal so it's kinda annoying to see many stories killing them (I know it's fiction but still haha :c) Norine is so cool! <u< and awww, the wolfie is super cute as well. I do agree with y'all about the pants thing haha, but I'll take it. Also I don't see anything wrong with the story so far, it's kinda surprising to read some of the comments here, lol.

Tnks for your hard work guys, I'm enjoying the story <3

Its not that wanted to see him naked... but why does he magically have pants?
Whatever... M A G I C

Really, brown hair?!?! Everyone knows white hair goes with a white wolf. Just common sense.
The eyes aren't even the same color.

WOOOAHHH i was expecting a transformation but daaaayyyuuuumm!!!! He thicc as fucc

Ah, you've changed her name? It was pretty funny that her name was the same as the country Niger. I would've probably have changed it to something like Nichelle or maybe Nielle instead though, since it's sort of like the romaja for 니제르 "Nijeleu".

Everyone talking about the pants and I'm here just wondering why the hell a werewolf is the king of mermaids

Users who are viewing this thread