Evil Knight - Ch. 6

What an horrible lord. Just to say the "Droit du seigneur" is a myth and has no indication of existing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

Double-page supporter
So they just let them go? Chop their heads off and feed it to the fat fuck who's hiring them, stop being a fucking coward.

Dex-chan lover
This one just feels... really slow for some reason. The fight kept going for way longer then it needed to, MC getting reversed seemed off as well, like she let him do it for no reason but plot since she was so overpowering the entire time other then that second.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't't seen too many super gross ugly bastard noble types lately. I hope he dies painfully.

Thanks for the chapters

I don't know if it was some of the grammar or the image transitions, but these two chapters were a bit harder to follow than normal

I was interested and now im just disappointed. The panel layouts and the way the characters move are so bad. Also the dialogue got worse as it went on. I dont even think its a translation issue I think its the author. Ill prob stick with it a bit longer and see if it gets better but currently im on the verge of dropping this :c

Thank you for the updates! I’m all for revenge plot. Don’t know how long we need to wait until they find out about the rebirth and starts to work together to take out the Mont and Lant empire. Looking forward to that part!

@ParagonNight
Please listen
Most of us here do not know how to scanlate. If you think that the author didn’t do a good job, please take the place of the author or just stop reading this altogether.
I understand that your standards have been gone ridiculously high up since there are many authors you read from but that is no reason to diss the hard work of a person you know nothing about. It wouldn’t kill you to be a little nicer, will it? If you have a problem with the panel layouts, character movements and the dialogues then please find the author and help them. Since you’re basically telling them off even though they are working so hard. Think about it hypothetically, if you were to begin your first manga as an author and you would come across such comments while looking for feedback for your work, it might seriously hurt you. I’m not saying that it’s not good to be critical, I’m just saying that there’s a nicer way in which you can tell the author what would be ideal to do in order to lift their works on at least the same level or on a higher level than the professional works that meet your standards. Please be careful with your words, because sometimes, words hurt more than weapons ever could.

WTF WTF, HE WANTS LEONE, AHHHHH. GOSH GOSH!!!! I'm not joking, what a horrendous nasty b4stard, I haven't seen many characters as disgusting as him, I hope the Emperor (or is a King? well, the ML) will kill him soon, or why not the MC herself since she's really cool and strong. But seriously, I got chills by that fat man, so scary!! >n<

Ps. Thanks for your hard work guys, I do understand some people may not like this but I personally find a nice potential on it. I think we need to be patient to see the development of the story. :)

Users who are viewing this thread