Evil Knight - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if the dude stuffed his face with meat it would've been more disgusting so I'm glad the author went with grapes :D

Bit random, and also she the queen easily killed bear at the age of 10....so i see why she overwhelmed him.

If i were to become a god, first thing i would do is en the existence of every single fat bastard in the worlds

@Ahseya_Zelera
They were giving constructive criticism about the manga, and I totally agree with them. They were not hurling insults at the author or dismissing them, just pointing out some faults in it. Your comment was really over the top over an innocent comment about it, and I don't think you have the right to dismiss their opinion or tell them to read something else. They were as nice as they could be, and I dont think they should have to sugarcoat it. It's a fine comment.

But a reminder. You have to grow to get somewhere, and you need other people's opinions to do that. So please don't attempt to silence them. They're fine the way they are.

Gross fat perverts are just so gross...... perverts in general are gross but that mfer is just vomit worthy

Users who are viewing this thread