Evolution Begins With a Big Tree

The artist drew plants and monsters very well, but when drawing people it was a bit meh. The storytelling was also lacking and a bit boring, such a waste for a rather interesting plot.

Also the bad translation really did this one dirty.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I kept reading how this is “different” or “emotional” from other power fantasy isekais. It’s not. I was actually excited because the author actually had the guts to kill off some main characters, only to undue it, introduce the generic ‘mysterious administrator/message box’ trope, revive the killed of characters, and give the mc a skill that lets them revive anyone, only to never mention it again. Death should be permanent! If anyone can come back to life all willy nilly then there are no stakes, there isn’t any drama. This is just another isekai with no story.

Side note: The group translating this, is awful. They keep changing one of the MAIN characters names over and over again, even after chapter 100. And the grammar is just downright sloppy. You will be filling in for a majority of dialogue.

Eh, it was really good and surprisingly brutal for this type of story. Or at least I thought so. I thought the girls deaths were really well-done imo, the reactions of both the animals and the main character himself really sold how much their deaths meant... just for it to not matter, as apparently they're able to be revived.

That should have been the end of their story, an important footnote for the mc's growth as a character. It's like that saying, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't just kill an important and liked character so that the main character can grow and then have that dead character revive and still be a major character in the current story and still want their deaths to have meant something.

Users who are viewing this thread