Evolution: Road to Space Monster - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Look at that fan rpm, and the thing just jumped through it. I have a feeling the author is a person who has a thrilling hobby of trying to touch the blades of his powered on table fan, just for the fun of it.

i probably shouldn’t expect much but you’d think this guy who was a former human would have some type of reservations about killing humans. sure it’s shown and outright stated they’re evil but at least try to make it gradual. like him seeing the worse and worse shit they experiment on the ship. or maybe being in the alien body is having some sort of affect to his psyche.

I think it is the alien body having an effect. I hope it's a least mentioned in future.

Dex-chan lover
i probably shouldn’t expect much but you’d think this guy who was a former human would have some type of reservations about killing humans. sure it’s shown and outright stated they’re evil but at least try to make it gradual. like him seeing the worse and worse shit they experiment on the ship. or maybe being in the alien body is having some sort of affect to his psyche.
True, but tbf seems like the guy spent years playing the "wipe out humanity as alien races" game probably already kinda acclimated the idea, even if obviously that's fiction, becoming the alien isn't a totally foreign concept for them.

I don't think everyone is necessarily that reluctant to hurting other people, emotionally, even among those who wouldn't actually do it under normal circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s something like Ainz from Overlord and that he doesn’t have the same reluctance to killing. Ainz still has emotions just not emotions for killing.

Dex-chan lover
My boy is already comfy with the idea of "I want to kill you, just you wait". Kinda brings out the tags in this manhua before opening

Neat

Dex-chan lover
Oh no the people are evil (not, but this is a web comic so they are all evil and like to torture children or something) so it's okay for him to kill them (not, but this is a web comic so ignore that), i guess it's a fine piece of trash to consume.

Oh no the people are evil (not, but this is a web comic so they are all evil and like to torture children or something) so it's okay for him to kill them (not, but this is a web comic so ignore that), i guess it's a fine piece of trash to consume.
The author could have made the mc into a psychopath or something like that, but no, even though he's going to kill everyone in the ship let's make sure he still has the higher moral ground by making the humans evil.

Dex-chan lover
Is "hyper senses" a literal "press E to interact with [thing]" prompt from the game? They basically tell him what everything is and allow him to do whatever he's thinking of when looking at an interactive item or device.

Users who are viewing this thread