Evolution: Road to Space Monster - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
'Sup Bartender, I'm back for a bit. Just hopping by to buy some juice before I scram.

Man that was cathartic. I know his goal there was just to extract Lady's genetic information, but she's a perfectly good slab of meat that could've lasted him for days. But yeah, that showdown was a time attack and good thing his future sight kicked in at the right time.

But holy crap look at MC now~ My boy's growing up, and he's ready to kill more than eveerrr

Alrighty thanks for the juice. Out to the next chapter I go. Lesgoo

Dex-chan lover
Helmets made out of paper and no hesitation with killing, a easy evolution for the "hardest race!!!11111!!". I wonder when we will reach the point of him having to battle gods or just arbitrary stronger humans.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I expected him to immediately go for the kill like that. I thought he'd release some of the other monsters or something like that, now the humans know for sure that there's something hiding on the ship.

Oh, well, the carnage was coming either way, so let it begin

Dex-chan lover
This would be so much more enjoyable without the videogame elements.
I mean, having the premise that it's set in the world from a videogame is fine, but the popup windows really detract from the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
The design says "Sure, I'm ripping off 'Alien', but I'm also Korean, so of course I love 'Star Craft' too!"

Double-page supporter
How did that soldier get so damn bloody???

He just got stabbed in the head, how did so much blood get on him?

Also wtf is that helmet made of?

He was a hatchling, those armor and helmets are supposed to be made to fend of alien threats right, why is it that a hatching can easily penetrate it?

Actually cheap ass budget-cut helmet from space scammers 😭

Users who are viewing this thread