EX-ARM - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Seek the Brave

Group Leader
That's it for volume 3, folks. I loved the Minami Cosplay page!

I'll get started on Volume 4 asap!

Side note: If you didn't see chapter 14 recently, check it out. I added the first 5 pages of the volume including the front cover, table of contents, "story so far" and a really nice pinup of Alma.
Definitely worth a look if you read it prior to me adding those pages!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Can’t believe this was an ecchi manga when we started

@Talon13184 You keep reminding and I keep forgetting, but I went back to it just now and it's gorgeous! Thanks for telling us :)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I love this series true I enjoy Alma and Minami more as protags then Akira but its still been nice following his journey in this new era. I hope at the end of this arc Alma's at peace and secure in the knowledge that her "friendship" with Minami is true and legit and that their relationship will be stronger for it afterwards.

Long-strip supporter
Honestly idk what that guy thinks he can achieve just mass killing civilians. doesn't matter how rich you are or how fancy your toy is, no one would want to deal with protecting someone who might go on a mass killing spree of their populace, especially after doing so in multiple countries.

I know you release these once a week ,but it feels less than that.All of us reading appreciate it.Don't strain yourself tho.

Here's my two cents. Elmira's master is already dead, all that thought about her being a single minded android is all talk for the point that she is actually thinking for herself, maybe at the order of her master, before he died. Point being is that she is making the decisions herself, for her probably dead master whom probably died not too long ago that there were no records of him being dead.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is telling us to use our "brains". Get it? keek kekke kkkeeek kek keeek

Users who are viewing this thread