EX-ARM - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Infinite Fear

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox No no, that's his brother's girlfriend. That picture she's looking at? That's the one big bro's sweetheart took of her and Akira, and then the person in the truck used that picture as a refrence to hunt down Akira. She's still alive.

Good to know that much of what I predicted came true.

The flashback to the 2020 terrorist attack gives us some new insights. Akira had clones, it seems (one, at least). But they would have to be human, in order to use EX-ARMs. So they must be real, human clones, which means Akira could probably get his “real” body back. It’s just weird that the clone didn’t have “12” on it’s forearm. It had it in the previous flashback.

I’m sure the CEO of Iriya, Kaori, is responsible for Akira’s assassination back in 2014, since she is (was?) Shuichi’s (Akira’s brother’s) girlfriend. And the picture the assassin had of Akira was the one she took, of the two of them, and is the one that is on her desk.

I’m glad and excited that we’re moving on to the next arc. Excellent work @Talon13184!

Wonder if the bro make Akira the way he is, then he's gf took Akira or some stuff

Dex-chan lover
Does this manga need a panty shot every other page? no
Does it have that anyway? ah hell yeah

Dont you dare recommend a manga that hasnt been updated in 3 year man lmao

@popo53414 akira the movie? lol no why would you think that

Double-page supporter
@lostsamurai Still I think this would be the dawn of more consistent 3d animation in anime
Like how street fighters evolved throughout the decades

Dex-chan lover
@riku_93 what about mashle then? it just links to the publishers site on every chapter same with hero aca
maybe its cause new chapters are free for a while in their case?

Users who are viewing this thread