Explain fnaf lore to me TLDR

Dex-chan lover
I've haven't paid attention to FNAF anything since Security breach. Can someone sum up what's happened after

Dex-chan lover
-Two man own pizza place,

-One man born evil

-Evil man killing children in the restaurant

-Evil man put body in animatronic

-Animatronic resent

-Evil man get chased

-Evil man hide inside animatronic

-Evil man get karma into accident

It's should've end when the building were burned, but the security breach come and ruin shit by making it meta crap and matrix bs.

Dex-chan lover
-Two man own pizza place,

-One man born evil

-Evil man killing children in the restaurant

-Evil man put body in animatronic

-Animatronic resent

-Evil man get chased

-Evil man hide inside animatronic

-Evil man get karma into accident

It's should've end when the building were burned, but the security breach come and ruin shit by making it meta crap and matrix bs.
Ultimate custom night was the perfect ending point. Let William suffer for eternity. I think the vr games was a cool idea but it didn't need to continue the story n stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Ultimate custom night was the perfect ending point. Let William suffer for eternity. I think the vr games was a cool idea but it didn't need to continue the story n stuff.
Introducing vanny is dogshit.

"What... So this 10 years Afton wasn't actually real in the lore?"

As shit as saying spiderman were clone in the clone saga

Dex-chan lover
Introducing vanny is dogshit.

"What... So this 10 years Afton wasn't actually real in the lore?"

As shit as saying spiderman were clone in the clone saga
I don't believe this theory but I hate it's even a possibility that all the games up to this point weren't real and were games in-universe making nothing really matter kinda up to this point

Dex-chan lover
2 guys, 1 pizzeria

henry and willy

willy kills 5 kids and doesn't get caught

meanwhile, willy's son gets killed by his brother, mikey, bite o' '83

because of these incidents, henry gets a new pizzeria with willy

one day willy gets haunted by the ghosts of those kids and chased into a room but he goes into springlock suit

he dies

the room is sealed off, and no one finds it until like decades later when some guy wants to make a horror exhibition or something like that with feddy fazboar shit

the guy finds dead willy and brings him inside said exhibition

surprise, surprise, he's alive, and runs out of that place, disappearing

meanwhile, mikey (remember him?) now grown up, wants to find his dad, and finds his new underground animatronic company

he goes down, does some shit, gets his insides scooped up and has a big fused animatronic made up of four other animatronics wear him like a skin suit

he's fine for a while, but slowly, his skin decays and the animatronics get puked out of him into the sewers as his skin turns fully purple

but surprise, surprise, he's alive, and he continues searching for his dad

3 of the animatronics inside that fused animatronic hate one of them inside called baby because she's been calling the shots too much so they kick her out and make a new body in place of her, molten feddy

baby gets new parts and becomes crap baby

oh and one of the kids willy killed possessed some puppet and that puppet goes inside some feddy clone called lefty so yeah

milly's springlock suit decayed, so then he becomes craptrap

henry, sick of it all, gets a new pizzeria, and is hiring people to manage it, but he's secretly luring milly

mikey applies for the job and gets in

there, he lures in all 4 of those people/animatronics, craptrap, crap baby, molten feddy and lefty

when 6 days are over, henry burns the damn place to the ground, cooking all four of them, himself and mikey in the process

there's some things I probably missed, but that's the simplest I can explain it

I don't wanna explain anything after ucn

Users who are viewing this thread