Expressionless-Face Girl and Emotional-Face Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and the Beach

Group Leader
my friends who read/watch shoujo and i spent like an hour figuring out how to make ohta's flirting line sound not cringy but it still sounds weird MAN

the original japanese is literally "if you do not understand romance, i will teach you" in some forceful kind of way but we couldnt find a way to make it sound good in english lol

Thanks for the scanlation! How I miss you for not updating almost 2 weeks. Hope the scanlators are always in good health.

Contributor
That beach chapter was everything I had hoped it would be and more. No Kashiwada-Bro lurking in the food shops, though.

Last page tho. I swear big sisters always look for a chance to kill their little bros irl lol

Dex-chan lover
@Swankeaboo I know the if's in the original, but it may flow better with a since instead. "Since you're inexperienced in the ways of love, I'll teach you." Or maybe "Since you're inexperienced in the ways of love, I shall teach you." The "I shall" version feels a bit stiff to me, but you may like it.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 to the translator & editor, the dialogue writing is perfect

Dex-chan lover
The other 2 girls just got bonus points now.. and sis didn't need bonus points...

Oh okayyyyyy, Oota. didn't know he could flirt like that lmao 😏

Users who are viewing this thread