Exterminator - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
They really glossed over the slave woman likely becoming a ghoul there, eh. Naoki is just like"She's beautiful. This slave is sick and becoming a ghoul? Oh, Okay. I'll be on my way then". I at least expected him to question it even if it's just him thinking it to himself, or something. But he's so nonchalant about everything, he reminds me of the "Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face" scene in Pulp Fiction, having an even weaker reaction than if he stepped on a piece of gum.

I like the new horned girl. She loves bugs and blood, she feels perfect for our MC.

But man, I am low-key mad he didn't help the slaves. Maybe soon he will.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBestUselessGoddess

As much as I share that sentiment, Naoki is a exterminator, not a hero or a vigilante.

Slave trade is usually legal in fantasy settings, no matter how insane it really is.

My mans an exterminator but once he starts killing heroes i bet hed get the title "Death/Reaper"

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only person with pet peeve of clearly having a character front and center, shirtless, and no nips? I get I get it censorship but there are more tasteful ways. She's turned away, there's a perfectly placed item in the foreground, her arms being perfectly positioned, steam (if it's a bath), not just Barbie boobs. So either the artist is an idget and forgot to draw them or they're a wuss and decided all women should be nippless to appease the corporate overlords. So you've made a page showing off her nude upper body that doesn't show it off, it shows a barbie doll with a goat girl's head. Thusly, why even have the page?! I feel I might be the only one with this peeve but I'll stay on this hill!

Contributor
So Merumu is a girl. of the sheep or goat beastkin variety, I'm not sure.

His two trusted companions had every right to feel pissed he didn't even say so much as "I'm from another world" after he dropped the mother of all bombs on them all that night. Managed to salvage everything with the "god told me to save the world" spin on the extermination of heroes. Technically not wrong, though.

I thought it was a random side quest where he ends up saving slave girls, but he really just treated one and let them on their merry way to get sold... while that one girl turns into a flesh-eating ghoul. Maybe it's a case of Chekhov's slave girls who will be important later.

On a side note I'm going to be disappointed if Sera never joins them again... he hasn't even been getting calls from her either.

Users who are viewing this thread