Extras Are the First to Be Abandoned - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't care one way or the other if a character is reincarnated or "isekai'd", but it annoys me how an uneducated girl who grew up as a commoner is so knowledgeable about everything, able to act intelligently and decisively in a strict social setting with set customs, and wear provocative clothing not from that time period.

It's like it desperately wants to be a story about a character from modern times with matured modern knowledge, but at the same not not.

Aggregator gang
Normally I don't care one way or the other if a character is reincarnated or "isekai'd", but it annoys me how an uneducated girl who grew up as a commoner is so knowledgeable about everything, able to act intelligently and decisively in a strict social setting with set customs, and wear provocative clothing not from that time period.

It's like it desperately wants to be a story about a character from modern times with matured modern knowledge, but at the same not not.
Not wrong. I decided to drop this just because it does such a poor job hanging together. While they spent more time on the lead in than the novel did, I didn't feel nearly as much hatred towards her family. Mostly I really don't care about them and the revenge is meh. Karen just doesn't have what it takes.

Then there is all of her scheming and masterplans? Where does she get this stuff from?

Users who are viewing this thread