Fadreus's Translation

Just thought I'd throw you a positive comment.
I enjoy your releases, so thank you very much, they're greatly appreciated 👍

I also like the approach you take, I had actually thought about doing something similar myself, restarting my Japanese language learning by slowly reading and tling whatever random series I wanted to check out, but that had been so far 'ignored' by other tlers.
Had to put it on the back burner due to family/financial/and mainly medical issues, but I still hope to do it sometime.

If I'm able to get a proper connection, and equipment, and you still 'need' it by then, I'd like to volunteer to help with proofreading at the very least. Though, tbh, your releases have seemed pretty good, and much better than plenty of others in this regard.
I'm going to keep your page bookmarked so if I do get the ability/time to help out somehow, I can offer it here first.

Anyway, thanks again, keep up the great work 🍻

Group Leader
Hey, thank you for offering to help.
For the time being, I'm having some talk with other Japanese speaker.
I've been contemplating whether I should continue doing this or switching to something else.
I've been thinking to translate LN/WN because I can ditch redrawing and typesetting completely.
The only problem is IDK any platform to have people read/check my translation whether it is correct/acceptable or not.

So, if you are still interested, you can add me in discord first.

hey man whoever said that you're a bad translator is an idiot! From what you're doing so far it's a good amount of work! Even if it's not your main thing you're doing a good job! A job many more people want but complain that they aren't doing it right so they're just upset that they can't read for SHIT without someone holding their hands... You keep it up no matter what others say you do a good job translating Japanese to English don't let others say a word of difference ok?

Group Leader
Aww, I hope you didn't vanish forever. :( Come back, fadreus-kun!

Group Leader
I appreciate it. >w<
I'm back but just to update few things and now Im gone :D

Users who are viewing this thread