Fairy Cat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So cute

they should get a mini furniture set or bag for the kitty to be in lol
So cute, thanks for the chapter.
Man I wish I had a Fairy Cat, with that size I bet I could have it as a Pet in my apartment.
at that point a hamster would be ideal lol

(and rereading through this, it's interesting how the existence of palm kitties is known to ppl to where you can google about it if it's not just some urban legend or just super rare to where the facts might not be confirmed)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So i finally found the manga that will just kill me (with cuteness).

Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I thought of that, but I read that they are nocturnal. So not the best for watching/petting
depending on how much they sleep i'm sure there might be some parts of the day they'd be awake (considering one time i was browsing a pet site outta curiosity and it said "ideal for 8 year olds", idk how heartbroken kids that young would be losing one considering they live 1-2 years at most, but at the same time unless 'night time' just includes like 5-6 pm and sunset and stuff, i imagine most kids unless they're homeschooled would be out most of the day and not have time for caretaking while doing homework unless they don't have a super early bedtime, then again lots of ppl get dogs before they're even double digits despite it being more of a life commitment in comparison)

i suppose gerbils/guinea pigs might be an option, if not the hamsters these days have been domesticated enough to where the ones living in cages/being pets would be awake more during the day, tho without disturbing them you could probably pet them gently while they slept

Users who are viewing this thread