Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Mind-Reading Trees

Contributor
@HDMI1 And with that response, you have proven to be just another troll. You can go away now.

@flashmozzg DoT is a gamer term for "Damage over Time". Basically, instead of hitting something for damage in one hit, you hit them with something that causes damage in intervals over a specified time period, such as "10 points every 3 seconds for 30 seconds."

Contributor
@Hounder Really? I actually tried to have an honest debate about this and you call me a troll? Did I call you names? Did I insult you currently unknown gender/race/sexual orientation/family? No, I offered you a chance to prove your point, and all you did was go "LALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" like a child.

I think the memory here applies to people they have fond memories of + the strongest they know. It would explain why Gray would think of either Lyon or Ur because he held them dear as well as acknowledges their abilities.

@EmiYusa Yep , did you forget the Natsu vs Bakel fight? Natsu changed he's not the same character as chapter 1

in Pre TS Natsu always wanted to wreck stuff, Go all out recklessly ,

In the Alvarez Time Skip Natsu holds back a lot back , as seen in his fight with Bakel ,

& he apologized to (dead ) Makarov when he blew the Guild wall when he eliminated FH Zeref in Dragon Force , He goes full all out when necessary ,
He even said ( Natsu says in the bakel fight
There's no telling how many more guys we'll have to deal with , I can't afford to fight at full power from the very Start )

Unlike Pre timeskip

@kiero13 Yes he does in the Time Skip arcs ( I'm not counting the GMG time skip arc but he also had some small development there too)

@HDMI1 I know some people are like that , honestly they also forgot Natsu's Character Development in the Time Skip arcs

Group Leader
@LuffyxNami00
Actually... I did, so much happened and still going on so it's a bit hard to keep everything sharp
But well of course, he grew, and I was kinda joking since he just punched the giant dragon a moment before just to see if something would happen :v

@EmiYusa It's alright! Imagine Natsu in DF in serious mode he'd oneshot everything Except the Dragon Gods of course!
The Diabolos guild shouldn't anger him or they'd get FH Zeref treatment by his Demolition Fist strike in DF mode
although in the FH Zeref fight he put too much strength into his fist when he striked him in DF

True! hehe
he thought if his attack could do damage to Aldoron

He could be planning thinking of 999+ millions of Natsu to strike Aldoron with FDK Demolition Fists or maybe new Fire Dragon King attacks
or
He's gonna think of very strongest villian he struggled with but I think it's the first option

He's probably going to think up Igneel, who will end up roasting Aldron, because if we've learned anything from elemental attributes, it's that fire people always beat up tree people.

Why does it feels like an rpg game that said 1 damage point kek

Users who are viewing this thread