Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Thicket of Arms

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 why the fuck are you talking about training arc that don't matter when we're talking about Natsu receiving zero damage? Can you please stop derailing what's being talked about here????? Or simply just don't reply anymore because every time I comment on FT you're the only one tagging me and everyone else here. It's annoying, and you can't handle discussions because you talk about other useless stuff that don't add to what was being sad.

@Xystus Natsu clearly received damage check the last page blood on the ground , What was shown here was Natsu's true endurance like I said earlier I'm not derailing anything.
I targeted you and the other two who said Plot Armor because they are wrong No where did it look like Plot Armor

You said expected Natsu to die , Natsu is the Male Protagonist it would not make sense for him to die

We got to see his true endurance . Which we never got to see previous the TS arcs

What do you mean I can't handle discussions?
I brought up the training arc because This Natsu isn't the same as the old Pretimeskip one.

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 nobody said he should die what the fuck. I said he received no damage from getting stabbed all over his body. That's literally bullshit, not endurance. He should be incapacitated from fighting, not just "yeah imma just burn this all up and pretend they didn't stab me". Heck, I'd even take asspull like the damage forced him into Dragon Force mode that gave him regeneration and durability, over this stupid "I'm getting fired up".

How can you defend such shit writing? I don't understand. It's like you've given up logical approach on how things work and just defend this series to no end. Also I gave you multiple instances from Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter on the damage affecting fights, please address it. People actually don't give pass as easily like you claimed. Heck, even Rave had moments like this. Musica almost died fighting Ltiangle, Musica getting obliterated by Doryu and turned into Werewolf as a result, Haru almost dying to Doryu fight, Hardner getting stabbed by Lucia and lost the Mother Dark Bring as a result. Literally no series give pass to this kind of damage done on the main characters and just "lol im getting fired up".

@Xystus You said ( Yeah just don't die despite getting stabbed in multiple areas with super sharp thorns. Let's just burn it all! What an utter bullshit. )

( Yeah just don't die despite getting stabbed ) you assumed Natsu to die.

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 you do realize that entire sentence was sarcasm right??? Did you even read my further comments after that one? None were saying he was supposed to die but to receive damage.

See what I meant when I told you you derail the discussion? Not addressing my points on those claims in my latest post too.

Ah yes, all the holes on his body healed up just enough for him to stand up again. Didn't realize Natsu acquired fire of regeneration or something. At least this is not some instant nakama-powerup moment.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOne55 troll? we were discussing the chapter. if you can't come up with any constructive criticism at all, please shut up and don't simply tag people, thanks.

I have to agree with @LuffyxNami00
@Xystus not all people have read Bleach , Hunter x Hunter and Rave and even Naruto, like myself, I just finished reading Rave and Fairy Tail after finishing Naruto, and now reading Bleach and Fairy Tail 100 years quest, and I haven't still read Hunter x Hunter , and I know people who still haven't read Naruto. so can you please cover your spoilers? you just spoiled me about Hunter x Hunter !

@Xystus Sorry for tagging, but I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Though, you did spoil some series. I love Fairy Tail, but I'm not going to lie, most of the fights have atleast one asspull in them. I can let those go, but Natsu getting his whole body impaled and getting no consequences is kinda bullshit. That's why I mostly like Fairy Tail for it's story, not it's fights.

@Xystus My sir, you blindly have ignored Natsu's Immense Durability , Do you truly believe being impaled is going to put him down this easily?
LuffyxNami has all the rights to respond /tagging you if you're wrong, Which you are.

This is my second comment in this site

@SeniorWoofers Then you know nothing of Natsu's Immense Durability , Many fights in this sequel has been logical, So you´re wrong sir. ( no consequences) Last time I checked Natsu was still bleeding from the spikes. no consequences my butt.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOne55 lmao just go read the entire thread and see why you're wrong. I have enough exchanging words with stubborn people like the other guy and you who can't use common sense and logical reasoning. Best argument you can come up with is "lol you're wrong", literally zero discussion value. Don't tag me please, waste of time to read these stuff tbh. Please agree to disagree and DON'T TAG ME ANYMORE.

F*cking shonen masochists... without their asses being kicked they can't do sh*t... even if I want to read FT again, it really pisses me off.

Users who are viewing this thread