Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Drameel Banquet

Dex-chan lover
Now watch as Mashima gives us another of his infamous plot twists in the next few chs to fuck shit up hard

Finally the best ship (jerza) is getting the focus it deserves... They should have had a moment like this in the final chapter too. Balance is finally being restored, no more gajevy nonsense!

Someone close is going to die. When this kind of closeup builds in Fairy Tail, someone dies. This has happened in past.

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Double-page supporter
@Raydnt rave master felt v much like a kids' story to me. fun but not that deep. fairy tail suffered a lot from the writing/implausible wins in battles/deus ex machinas. 100 years quest is similar but not as bad yet.

eden's zero has a really neat world and the power scaling seems much more reasonable. characters are a little weaker but i hope that changes with time. i definitely like it than the others.

Dex-chan lover
@liquid_2
Bahaha you cannot be serious, I'm convinced you did not read all of Rave.

It was that way in the beginning, but it definitely got more deep as time went on.

People died in Rave, true deaths that had meaning and extreme impact.

Haru's dad's death, Reina's death, Shiba's death, SIEGHARTS death, so much feels.

Let almost dying and Julia coming back from being a dragon, Musica literally beating the shit out of Branch after he brutally tortured that one girl, the plot twist that Ellie was actually Resha my god you dont have any of this intensity in the majority of fairy tail.

I havent read Eden's Zero so I cant say much about it, the only thing I can say is that all the character designs dont feel original at all and seem like he just took fairy tail characters and just made extremely minor changes.

Users who are viewing this thread