Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Elentir

Dex-chan lover
We didn't get NaLu but we got a glimpse of what it could be with Edo-NaLu. They even named her Nasha.

Dex-chan lover
Is "Elentir" supposed to be another Parallel World, similar to Edolas or that Exceed World from that Spin-Off series based on Happy.

Finally after more than 600 chapters! Even though it's not the main Natsu and Lucy, we still get a glimpse of them.

Dex-chan lover
as FT is tl;dr
started right at ch65 here and I still remember Edolas

One Piece is also tl;dr
is it still worth to read One Piece? That shit got licensed so we need good ol' aggregators.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
One Piece definitely worth
If you like FT I would reccomend Black Clover, I like it better because if doesnt have BS nakama power up leave it all to one character (natsu) bullshit

I see so mashima used the sketch from years ago when in a event people asked how Lucy and natsu child looked and made it Real.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just rubbed in the fact that we'll never get actual nalu and gruvia kids which is why they gave us the pseudo/edolas version of nasha and gris.

Thankful for them being canon, hateful they're not actual canon.

Dex-chan lover
Erza will regret it? Lemme guess Edolas Erza had Kid with Mystogan? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
cute first page picture of wendy

with that said funny that they're back to this world and all the changes and couples that should be couples in the other world ect ect and wonder whats going on with the other erza

should be a fun arc

Ok, this is bullshit, but any and all bullshit that leads me back to fucking Edolas is one of most welcomed bullshits of them all

Love that cover with Wendy and LOVE a return to Edolas! This is gonna be a fun arc.

Users who are viewing this thread