Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Elentir

So, if every Earth character has an Edolas counterpart, does that mean that those children will exist on Earth?

I'm guessing this means Elentir is a third world, which may or may not have doppelgangers too... which could explain the link between Touka and the White Wizard.

@fuzzybunnie Same! Mystogan was awesome
WW also seems a good person
I think The Gold God Dragon has the Aqua key

@Treswimming True oh well I guess there is just a small amount of us who is stil reading it for the story/plot in this site, But I also hope Mashima doesn't listen to shippers to much so it won't end up like the original series a big mess back in Alvarez , So I think this chapter is the final fanservice and now next chapter the plot will advance

Dex-chan lover
Ummm... Thanks? For showing us Edolas. How Natsu and Lucy have a kid, whose cute as a button. Grey and Juvia have a kid cooler than ice, and Wendy has a rack.

But that White Wizard... WTH? What was that for? Elentir? What is that?

Fed-Kun's army
Its quite funny how the people who were watching the white mage just be a bystander even though she was using magic...

Contributor
@Mfiz what if Erza had a child with another person that is not Mystogan? That would be something she would regret seeing

What's wrong with this dumb woman? Using magic she hardly able to pull, if you want to save something, talk first, wtf with no talking and just doing whatever you want

gosh FINALLY! the plot is moving in a more interesting direction i was honestly hella bored for the past 5 - 6 or so chapters this story is getting really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread