Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Aqua Aera

Dex-chan lover
Earth FT has no reason to save Elentir and fighting the dragon god there is probably disadvantageous with so much magic around

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, while Earthland doesn't have as much magic power, the potential of the inhabitants to challenge the gods is higher. It's probably due to the fact that Earthland is honestly a fairly savage world with everyone constantly fighting monsters and themselves. I mean, we've never seen any monsters that were threatening Edolas after all, it was just their over reliance on magical tools and the depletion of magic

Dex-chan lover
So it's a Sun vs. Moon deal. If Elentir is the Sun, then Selene is the Moon. Why this Faris person thought "Whiteout" is going to do any good, is anyone's guess.

@Nikolassur92

It's like trying to drain a lake. If Selene is on Earthland, and she can jump worlds, she needs a method of "Traversing the lake".
Seemed like what Faris wanted was to make it so that all methods of travel were kaput.

@Silverberg

Unless Elentir is a magic-source and leaking some of it to Earthland. But Edolas is too far out of range for even a particle to hold. If this theory holds true, then they need to save it.

Dex-chan lover
@Silverberg the main characters are on a mission to defeat those dragons, including Selene. It's just a case when all the interests collide.

If they want children, they gonna make theirs by themselves.

And I liked Natsu's thought about large amount of magic in Elentir lol.

I wanna see some scenes of Erza "treasuring" His Majesty of her world... make it happen Mashima!! 😤

Dex-chan lover
So, who is going to turn out to be the real "White Mage", and how powerful could that person be, considering he/she has been alive for more than 100 years.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what's with that pants/boots you're wearing in the cover mystogan 🤣

@celeb17 second that! We can't have just the other 3 ships having a kid they should too

Aggregator gang
What was even the point of her taking over Touka's body again? Was it for more stable dimension hopping magic?

Dex-chan lover
For once the plot in this arc is very interesting. The two previous arcs have been rather formulaic and cliche so far, but this one sounds promising. Although I surmise the fights will be the same lol.

Looking forward finally to what happens next. Where we actually bring in previous encounters to help explain new arcs. Lovin it.

Users who are viewing this thread