Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Moon Dragon God Selene

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely the next one to be beaten. I'm gonna guess that Ignia is either the last or second last.

Aggregator gang
Oh no the moon! But I didn't free the giants yet! Or gotten all the heart pieces! Or the masks! F*CK!

Next isekai huh. Well, if it's even 1/10th of Edolas arc, this gonna be focken good

Aggregator gang
oh boi cant wait the power of frieeeendshippu to defeat that chick

Well all five god dragon have equal power, 2 already defeated by them . so yeah i dont see any problem for the rest .......LUL

I am thinking this could solve some issues with the amount of magic in the worlds. If all three worlds get connected by Anima/Aqua Aera/something similar , the collective magic could get redistributed equally among all three worlds. Elentir would this way deal with the excess magic and Edolas would regain the magic it lost and probably get even more. I imagine Earthland has the average amount as it seems to be in the middle, so all three worlds will probably settle on around that level.

Aggregator gang
You know, all this problem with selene just make me want to play 'fly me to the moon' song. 😂

Dex-chan lover
just bring acnologia back to life and hes gonna take care of the last 2

Dex-chan lover
.... she's going to destroy the world... but she's sexy.... urg... so difficult... but those with the strongest wills must make the toughest decisions.....
....F*** THE WORLD!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel It's not simping... it's just proper calculus.... what's worth more... the world... or boobies...

If you can't save the boobies... what's the point in saving the world???

Will life have any more meaning? Are you saying we should prepare to live in a flat world surrounded by loli trash and pollutants (men)???

Dex-chan lover
this Selene is a tsundere for sure, because she just save the gang from being struck in Edolas, also miss Faris vital on purpose 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread