Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Hand

@7777ale7777 Better not in my opinion I Think we had enough of double FT members Fairy Nail , & that rain hill place I believe the place was called
Hopefully we get more villians and not more of these FT doubles.

@OsoJr If it's a training arc that would be amazing and they deserves it my only problem is Selene can nulify their magic like what happend to Faris back in Aldoron Unless they can hide their scent

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I thought FT ended.. but it's still going? Did they have to change magazine or something?

I love how Lucy is alone. Maybe she will get some time to shine during this arc. She doesn’t have her keys either which is interesting. Maybe we can get a new star dress combo! And natsus face when they were ok the clouds tho 😂 I hope Irene gets some time to shine as well.

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeeeehhhhh I just want them to go straight to Selene right away. Really don't have any patience for goons or underlings.

This chapter isn't in Sorcerer Weekly website. What's going on?
Btw nice chapter, I was starting to miss Irene.

Could someone help explain to me the connection between Wendy and Irene? T_T i lowkey forgot, was it in the last season? if so i forget a lot of details.

@idk234
Mashima didn't want to make a sequel. He wanted to focus on Eden's Zero. But the publisher wanted a sequel. Which is why Mashima only works on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread