Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - Moonlit Beauty Gods

few chapters later they train under those beauty lit gods . i wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens :D

Dex-chan lover
Pretty clear that Lucy's captor took a liking to her and will teach her, considering she was quite literally giving her advice during the fight. The Star Dress is a great concept but it hasn't really been fully utilized so I hope her training helps a lot

Yea. Bring them to me. Dont kill them. I will make them stronger instead.

-every shonen villains ever

Dex-chan lover
Lucy has been a summoner for god knows how long and she only realizes now that the stronger she is the stronger her spirits are?
Ok there
Wheres Loki tho, that dude can literally summon himself and yet he doesnt appear in this mana bound world?

@Raydnt right? isn't that obvious? well maybe because lucy is not as interested in building her strength or fighting in general as natsu or erza did

@Arfyl lol the most common logic in shonen manga, if the villains are straight up killing all main character right away, there will be no story at all

Dex-chan lover
"Such a lovely Gentleman" Knows Natsu has a harem and still says that.... Natsu Harem +1

Obviously, Natsu won the match.

@Raydnt No, she always knew that... it's just being used to hurt her now.... basically, the enemy is calling her out on it... the enemy pointed out that one of the spirits was actually a good match if it wasn't because he was held back by Lucy...

Knowing a fact and having it pushed in your face as you watch your friend beaten are 2 different matters.

Dex-chan lover
"Hope you enjoy next year even mooore!!"

Bitch where u been in 2020?! 💀

inb4 in the next encounter, all these beauty gods or whatever will have their strength ineffective against fairy tail.

@chosenone124 ( The only reason they lost is because they didn't use their Friendship power ) Again with the BS ? You people will NEVER be satisfied wiether it's Logical or not Stop pretending this is Alvarez 2.0 which it is NOT. because It's been logical & a huge improvement than the main series last arc. You can't bring in Natsu's speech that he used against a nerfed Aldoron Brain Seed the whole fight was teamwork + Dragon Force + Natsu's new secret art move.
You can only argue about Max and co had a Nakama power moment. when he fought the Doom seed

@dend08 Sorry but your headcanon prediction for the Fairy Tail sequel doesn't work.

Lol Mashima really can't take a break from these people.

Dex-chan lover
Still like the ice chick, but that was the most boring yet practical application of it yet. Dammit.

when will they use friendship power smh i guess a few more chapters would need before it would happen

the comment about lucy powers yeah i don`t think she really trains her power maybe because natsu , gray and erza is already strong enough that she doesn`t see it to train more so maybe this would be really training arc? and the fact that she is the fanservice character too

Dex-chan lover
I thought FT members are op after the time skip and defeating Acnologia and Zeref, but they just got bodied like they still as weak as they were back in the start of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread