Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - Moonlit Beauty Gods

Dex-chan lover
@SutekiSenpai: Well its sort of obvious that they all lost, because they were separated and didn't get to use their "Nakama" Power Boost (also you really shouldn't count Acnologia's and Zeref's defeat as something that would increase their powers).

@SutekiSenpai as I said before You people will NEVER be satisfied wiether it's Logical or not Clearly they aren't that weak Remember the same Natsu who changed in terms of power? Ok then let's forget about Timeskip Natsu.

@Bluee Again with the BS smh.
The sequel has been logical & a huge improvement than the main series last arc. You can't bring in Natsu's speech that he used against a nerfed Aldoron Brain Seed the whole fight was teamwork + Dragon Force + Natsu's new secret art move.
You can only argue about Max and co had a Nakama power moment. when he fought the Doom seed

@Morose Once again you're wrong about ( Nakama power ) because it won't get used in BS ways. This isn't Alvarez 2.0 smh.
@H_G_L (The power of friendship comefort ) Maybe back in Alvarez, Not in the sequel, So no.

@LuffyxNami00. Alright, it does deserve the benefit of the doubt so let

wait and see. One thing I need to say thought the Nakama power boot is no an issue because I have fun reading it and

still hope to see an ending like Raven master where the character finally got married. Hopefully, Gajeal and Levy tied

the knot, or Gellar and Erza. One can only dream

@LuffyxNami00 Mangas live and die by their final arc. The Alvarez fights were actually pretty good until Acnologia. The problem was that Acnologia was hyped to the point where Mashima couldn't conceive of a reasonable way to defeat him. And every time Mashima can't figure out a way to defeat a villain, he immediately nakama powers all the good guys.

At this point, Natsu and co have never faced an enemy at their full power in the 100 Years Quest. So no shit Mashima hasn't resorted to nakama powering things away. The problem is that at some point for this whole thing to have meaning is they have to fight *real* enemies who aren't handicapped. These Moonlit Beauty Gods are the first non-crippled enemy of the Hundred Years Quest arc. This is the point where Mashima forgets how to choregraph fights and starts resorting to ass pulls.

Idk why it didn't occur to me before, but Lucy's opponent looks like a female Elfman lol

@luffyxnami00 so you’re not gonna say anything on how they always lose in the beginning of arcs and somehow always win at the end?
You have to admit that it’s getting pretty overused at this point.

Don’t worry. They’ll channel power of friendship and make a comeback. And befriend their captors. Isn’t that how it’s always been? /s

Dex-chan lover
You plan to capture them and make them all gather in one spot? You must be ignorant of their power of friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Wow feel like Tartarus arc again. Captured, tortured, then round 2 fights. But at least we got some nice fanservice from Lucy this chapter.

But biggest gripe on this chapter is definitely Lucy ONLY NOW realizing that power of spirit is connected to the summoner. Like, are you for real??? The thought never cross your mind at all?

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18 but the loses they take doesn't feel like they were defeated... I hope that sentence made sense but to the best I can describe, I want to feel hopelessness from them and this fight almost, just almost, have it.

I just hope author won't pull another shitty power up again.

@kiero13 I always hated the power ups it really doesn’t make sense how they get defeated then they somehow get really strong and defeat said bad guys without any training then after the arc ends they lose said power up im like huh.

Contributor
LOL at the Karate Chick for drinking Lucy's "bathwater".

@sagablade His power wouldn't work because she doesn't make ice from magic, she strips heat from objects until it freezes. What's Gray going to do, take bites out of himself to try and stop it?

Users who are viewing this thread