Fairy World Mall System

Double-page supporter
typical Chinese wish fulfillment crap manwa
0/10 story

yep trash with wasted white space tons of scrolling for little process... dropped

First I was expecting it to be a somewhat wish fulfillment story and since it is chinese I also expect little progress each chapter. Therefore the story gets rated on a scale for those types of stories. (If you can't stand those, just don't read, I tend to not mind the first 50 or so chapters)

However this story the guy starts getting power and isn't trying to be a greedy bastard to milk everything out of anyone he thinks he can. Which is a big step up for these stories. I therefore rate it rather highly and can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I knew what to expect when I saw it was from China. Shouldn't have wasted my time.

Is there a way to filter chinese webnovels so they dont show? Theres so many of them and 99% are LQ scans/shit story.

i don't think you can filter out chinese but you can block the group. and avoid anything with peerless, urban, cultivation or system in the title

I pray for china's sake that they have better insults than "stinky cock" and "fucking fart". At this rate, a kindergartener could roast the whole nation.

not a single ounce of the story was fresh or good
and let's not mention how awful the graphics are

Dex-chan lover
Gotta look at the mean rating, not the Bayesian bullshit rating. Tells you what you need to know.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i too wish i could sort mangas by country to just block them, but absolute gems like "I'm an evil God" would never be found so, I'll rather be massively unconvinced instead.

hey if your uploading manga make sure they are clear ..
dont upload trashy .
you manganic always do this shit ...
upload clear manga alone or else dont upload this shit 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread