Fake Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Mingxingxing somehow I think this is the least of our problems

on a side note, there's no big risk genetically speaking if two cousins have children, but this child can't marry their cousin or else we may have problems.

What I really want to know is why they married off the crown prince as a 12 year old TO A 7 MONTH OLD INFANT

@Quesbee Not that you’d recognize me by any means (even without the fact that my account name and icon are different depending on what platform I use), but I recognized you right away since your handle and icon are nearly exactly the same. It’s always weird to just casually browse another platform and recognize someone though from another platform though.
For reference, I’m also in the ml fandom.

This looks interesting, so thanks for the translation and please continue ^^
I think I am getting over saturated with so many reincarnation stories, but I always appreciate something different. The MC is okay and the prince, interesting enough, so can't wait for more >^<

"I don't understand why somebody would kill me. " "There is a good enough reason to target my life. "
Well? Which is it now?

Contributor
So, if she took the body of the princess because of being Isekai-ed, maybe the princess got MC original body ?
Or not, getting hit by a truck generally don't leave your body intact. She is probably dead or Isekai-ed somewhere else.

Married at 7 months to 12 years old prince? Ok..... i know it's political and all, but even then they still cover it with "because they are around the same age, it's not political at all" a 7 month old to 12 years? Well, they clearly didn't bother to cover the massive political reason behind it......also.... switch place with me prince!

Double-page supporter
I know she is, at heart, a 32 years old woman. But the 27 years old prince caling a12 years old child "my one and only princess" just sounds wrong

V3V

Bruh 12 and 27 O.O..............idk how to feel about dis

But the king seems like a good guy

"Oh this looks cute, another father daughter reincarnation story... Wait what, he's her husband? He's 27? Oh..."

Why is there such a huge age gaps ik that " age doesn't matter if u love them" kinda shit but this's fucked up in many levels.... Like... she's a child! @Kibotsu ikr

that age gap tho
that's a big yikes for me dawg
this is mega cringey now
imma keep reading, but i will drop it if they draw inappropriate/loli shit
seriously tho, why the age gap??

But gotta say this age gap is kinda historically accurate. Hell, there've been way bigger than this. I wonder how their wedding looked like, tho, since she should've been engaged, not married as 7 month old.

Users who are viewing this thread