Fake Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@Ifrittuccia She's probably going to bury her in the capital with honors since she is someone the MC liked and because she died testing poison for her.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@siu when she reincarnated she didn’t speak because she was in shock and they took it as her becoming mute after the murder attempt and she just went along with it.

Contributor
Somehow, i doubt Ellucia died because of poison.

I think she was killed because of her mistake, this is shady.

Idk how I feel about this relationship, like when shes older itll be fine, but kinda feel uncomfortable about how he speaks as if he already has romantic feelings for her. Like yeah hes her husband and shes his wife, but shes 12. Oh well idc as long as they ain't kissing before shes at least 16,

That maid was drawn shady in the last chapter, so I'm wondering if her death was really from the 'poison.' Very suspicious.

Despite the shoujo art, this is dark.

What is "that" he mentions? Suspicious. So, suspicious.

He doesn't act like he likes her or talk about her romantically. Don't know what the other comments are about. While this situation is uncomfortable to our modern sensibilities, it is historically accurate (there's been even bigger age gaps) since marriage was about making alliances or solidifying claims, not love.

Users who are viewing this thread