Fake Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
@Animaeline
Not gonna happen. It's a story about her and the prince. If you seriously think it'll go any other way, you're up for a big disappointment.

Aggregator gang
@kolotons yikes! Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to keep reading for now but I may end up dropping this later if it gets...um... more focused on the "romantic" aspect.

He definitely does not dislike or hate her. He’s probably just as wary of her as she is to him.

Remember, the original princess was said to be like a doll, showing little emotions or reactions to anything. It sounds as though it might have been his fault (maybe unintentionally) in some way since he said that he won’t make the same mistake twice.

He’s seeing this as a second chance to get close to his fiancé and not drive a barrier between them again.

As for lolicon or not? Well, we need more information on that

I don't know what to think of him yet!!!! aaaahhh, I hope he does truly care for her and wants her safe, at least. This doesn't seem like a good world to be collecting more enemies.

And the second princess seems to be pretty jealous when the prince picked MC up, I want to see where that leads :0

She's so cute and this is such a weird situation, but the plot has been interesting so far...not at all the slice of life I expected. I'll stick with it for now.

If you think about it, she's about a decade older than him mentally but about a decade younger physically. It's such a weird dichotomy that I'm curious about whether or not it'll remain part of her characterization. Her characterization as her former self was pretty on point for her age.

If they paired a mentally thirty something year old woman with an actual thirteen or twelve year old boy later, I'll definitely drop this. If her adult husband finds her sexually attractive as a child, I'll call FBI and then drop lol

I still think about how she got married when she was 7 months old. Imagine being an adult and marrying a 7 month old 🤢This is so weird. Mentally she's 33, physically she's 12, and she's married to someone closer to her mental age. Idk man.

God if it turns he likes kids I am reporting this to the FBI honestly, I am not prepared to be reading that kind of manga. it would be too much

Users who are viewing this thread