Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Damn, I wish they did more with him going back to neet form. I’m sure they will, but that was so short 😔

Contributor
So he didn't die and get reincarnated after all. It's more like a regular mental transfer transmigration to the game world.

Dang, "Elrise" effed up real bad and caused Vernell to fall in love with (him)her. Would be extremely ironic if Eterna were to become some sort of jealous villainess because of what he did.

Dex-chan lover
So he didn't die and get reincarnated after all. It's more like a regular mental transfer transmigration to the game world.

Dang, "Elrise" effed up real bad and caused Vernell to fall in love with (him)her. Would be extremely ironic if Eterna were to become some sort of jealous villainess because of what he did.
Now that I think about it, Eterna had it in her to become a villain after some nameless cultists killed her parents and friends. So, she definitely does have what it takes to go bad relatively easily. My thinking earlier was too shallow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh he actually realized the PC could fall in love with him. Hope he stays that perceptive, it's annoying as hell when an MC is supposedly an otome/gal game veteran but doesn't realize acting differently would affect the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread