Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Elrise must quickly come up with something to stop eterna's dark thoughts!

Dex-chan lover
Reminiscent of the scene where protagonist corners the villain on top of a cliff...NOT! She's falling, help her! Or else the game is The End!

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny characters don't expect to fall even though that shit looks clearly cracked as hell.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, where is continuation of previous episode of her separate from his body?
Goes to sleep, separates from his body and sees himself from above for a second, wakes up again as Elrise.

It was a continuous sequence of events.(Not saying there couldn't be qn extra panel or 2 to make that more clear.

As for why, how, what is going on, that will be explained a while down the road.

Dex-chan lover
this feels way too fast. I've got no idea who most of these people are apart from Eterna, Elrise and the dude who was the game MC (I think)

Double-page supporter
Well, she's decisive atleast. Witch is bad. Witch must die. I am the Witch. Therefore, I must die. Once she made the connection, she didn't hesitate all that much, even if she's absolutely wrong.

(Her body is invulnerable though, so I don't think a drop is going to do anything to you. Didn't quite connect the dots there.)

Contributor
OK, he finally realized. But the next big problem is to get her to believe he's just a "fake" saint. The fall probably wouldn't be a problem since she doesn't really take damage.

Users who are viewing this thread