Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why getting (small) wound make she into trouble? Does it mean she is not invincible?

Dex-chan lover
Some changes from the WN for those interested:
Vernel jumps not because of Eterna but in the WN and novels Elrise had jumped down already to catch Eterna. Vernel's own narration declares as such as he had a very calculating and reasonable thought process about Eterna, Elrise jumping however... His body on the other hand immediately moved without thought the moment he saw Elrise go over the cliff.

About the wound, Elrise had a small internal panic about it, but on the surface she just looks curious and then she goes and picks up the wound and it moves away like a red thread. Elrise using her magic to instantly heal the wound and then using light magic to make a red thread appear. She explains to Vernel that a red thread must've gotten caught on her.

Dex-chan lover
so Vernel is in love with her or maybe admiration,
he now noticed she isnt a saint, why would he betray her ? why is it so important ?
if it wear mister teacher i could see it but not someone that would like her even if she isnt the saint

Supporter
That Lake was the witch! Burn her!
KKebfUSg7fRW.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, and here I was wondering how this could possibly be resolved with more misunderstandings than there already was. But I assume that coming out of this, Elrise is just going to think "oh no they'll know I'm not the saint", and not think about it any more even though she should notice that the girl already freaking out about "being the witch" is probably just going to think she accidentally scratched Elrise, and that Elrise is still the saint, so she must definitely be the witch now.

It's a good thing Eterna's asleep now, so that this misunderstanding can start when they're apart+unable to talk to each other so it can fester, instead of being able to just talk it out as soon as Eterna freaks out about it.

Oh boy, and here I was wondering how this could possibly be resolved with more misunderstandings than there already was. But I assume that coming out of this, Elrise is just going to think "oh no they'll know I'm not the saint", and not think about it any more even though she should notice that the girl already freaking out about "being the witch" is probably just going to think she accidentally scratched Elrise, and that Elrise is still the saint, so she must definitely be the witch now.

It's a good thing Eterna's asleep now, so that this misunderstanding can start when they're apart+unable to talk to each other so it can fester, instead of being able to just talk it out as soon as Eterna freaks out about it.
if this is the same as in the novel, no, Eterna will believe she has the same(similar) power as Vernel who also can't get hurt
the wound is more important later to add some drama with, "I should have known",
what is different is that in the novel Elrise removed the wound like removing a piece of thread ( multiple high level magic). Most people wouldn't doubt that as it's impossible to make it look like a thread. Later Vernel realized that no one had red clothing

Dex-chan lover
so Vernel is in love with her or maybe admiration,
he now noticed she isnt a saint, why would he betray her ? why is it so important ?
if it wear mister teacher i could see it but not someone that would like her even if she isnt the saint
Nah it worst

Cause the real saint was the one who gave that cut so inconclusion real saint is the witch all along

Users who are viewing this thread