Fall in Love With my Trouble

Dex-chan lover
It is rare that the first few pages are enough to convince me not to follow something. But we establish instantly that the male lead is a rapey smug douchebag who nobody should ever be remotely interested in. Since clearly the plot will have to involve the girl becoming interested in him and the author trying to persuade us that for whatever stupid reason we should think that's a good thing because he's actually OK or reformed or whatever the fuck--yeah, not interested in that shit.

This is basically your generic manhua. Male lead is close to perfect physically and financially, but is a huge asshole and a rapist. Female lead appears to be strong but for whatever reason she gets caught up in his shit and falls in love with him. Pretty sure 80% of this manhua is full of misunderstandings.

Group Leader
It's intresting that the setting is an alternate universe were assault laws don't exist. I applaud the author for there genius. Truly wise

@theilikepie You mean, like in the real world? (For the sufficiently rich at least)

Dex-chan lover
oh, the assault laws do exist. Just not for guys like him. @theilikepie. I think the villain in daredevil said something about "laws are a spiderweb that the big flies go through, while the small ones get caught.". atleast that is where I first think I heard it from. so, there you have it.

NOOOOOOOOO I CAUGHT UP!!!!! On the other hand, I will enjoy watching this guy suffer as he falls in love and experiences everything he caused other girls to feel. Ah but it would be nicer if she didn't fall in love with him, regardless of how pitiful he turns out in the future and falls for the nicer guy instead

Aggregator gang
Even though it's one of those chinese stories where the pacing can seem a bit too fast. I do enjoy this.

Wait, what?? Failed one night stand, lipstick message, ok, got it. But the rest of the description is so terrible they lost me.

Users who are viewing this thread