Fall in Love With the Empress - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Hello, translator here. Once again I'd like to apologize for the watermarks. I tried to get the raws from a site with the most transparent watermarks so hopefully they're easy enough to ignore.

I'll try to upload one chapter a week so I hope you all enjoy.
Thanks for your efforts please try your best:bleh:

Can't believe I found this today and after so long of no updates someone took up the mantel to translate it again and posted it today. Thxxxxx

Wow this makes me so happy. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyouuu. Also great translation considering how hard it gets with chinese.

Double-page supporter
fancy seeing you here again randotransgirl, been wondering when this would get picked up again, glad it got picked up by you, guess ill go back and re-read the older chapters to refamiliarize myself, i read this like 8 months ago.

Hello, translator here. Once again I'd like to apologize for the watermarks. I tried to get the raws from a site with the most transparent watermarks so hopefully they're easy enough to ignore.

I'll try to upload one chapter a week so I hope you all enjoy.
Im just so happy it’s back! Thank you!!!

Thank you sooooo much for picking it up! Don't worry about watermarks and stuff, I know most of us are just happy to see it again!

Users who are viewing this thread