False Child - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Cat and Her Past 2

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter!!! translator notes got me scared for the next chapter 😭😭

VIP
man, author know how to provoke the sadness inside of me.

Dex-chan lover
Am I ready for this? Ofc not! Am I gonna continue reading this? Hell yeah gimme those tissues!

Dex-chan lover
Damn and I already started to love this eccentric grandmas :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I knew something like this would happen. Now the kitten is human and without the pet human. Two tragedies at once~ :pepela:
Thks for the depressiontranslation~

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, that sucks for "Suzu". She just wanted to make Kikue happy! Kikue was a very strange person, but she made Kinako happy. She did so many things with Kikue. The reason she still likes the Suika Bun is because Kikue was excited for it!

So no wonder she wanted to return the favor. But I guess even she figured out that Kinako was Suzu when she was almost at the end.

I wonder who "Suzu" even was? She was probably Kikue's daughter, but that ending part seemed a bit ominous with what happened to her.

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNie
Yo, the connection between pages 20 and 21 doesn't make much sense. The first sentence seems to extend to the second page, yet the second sentence is in between them. Should they be switched?

Power Uploader
@OsisNie
Yo, the connection between pages 20 and 21 doesn't make much sense. The first sentence seems to extend to the second page, yet the second sentence is in between them. Should they be switched?
You're right, it is supposed to be one long sentence, and I did word it jankily. To be completely honest, I noticed this last night as well, but I was like "Eh, it's good enough" and my laziness won out. Sorry.

Okay, I unlazied myself. I switched the box order around to make it flow, AND as an added bonus I did the redrawing on the last page. It looked more annoying last night than it actually turned out to be. Once again, my apologies.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kikue seems a bit like an elderly version of Ryou the Landlady from The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated except Ryou uses her wrestling skills to ensure that Jahy always pays the rent.

I'm not sure whether they're going with "(the real) Suzu is still alive as an old lady" or "Suzu finds out that the real Suzu died when she was still a teenager (in World War II?)" as a twist in the next chapter.

EDIT: Third possibility (or an addendum to the first possibility I mentioned) "(the real Suzu) is still alive as an old lady and the imposter Suzu finds out that the real Suzu was/is another transforming cat... possibly her own mother or grandmother".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread